We Service Vocational, Farm, Gravel and Highway Trucks.
Steinbach Truck Services was founded in 1988 and has since earned the reputation of being a competitive and competent diesel repair company in the Steinbach and South East Manitoba area. Our team includes licensed technicians that provide exceptional customer service and high-end service.
We specialize in fleet maintenance, including quality repair of diesel trucks of all sizes and models.
We stand behind our workmanship.
- Repairs to all makes of diesel powered 1 ton, medium and heavy-duty highway trucks
- Engine, transmission and differential overhaul
- Experienced in brake work, air conditioning, electrical and computer diagnostics
- Safety inspections on all trucks with GVW of 4500 kg or more
- 29 point inspections on all oil changes
- 6 heavy duty truck bays and 2 light duty truck bays with hoists
Who We Are
Steinbach Truck Services is a family owned and operated business, founded in 1988 by Gary Friesen.
Gary is involved in his church and chairs the personnel committee. He has two children and two grandchildren and is known as an avid snowmobiler who finds summers too long. Since starting Steinbach Truck Services in 1988, Gary has worked hard at creating a positive image based on exemplary customer service forged from a strong work ethic and professionalism. His goal is to provide affordable, high-quality diesel truck repair service to South East Manitoba.
Steinbach Truck Services has been built on exceptional customer service and that continues to be our focus. We stand behind our workmanship.
435 HWY 12N, Steinbach, ManitobaGet Directions
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Closed Saturdays of Long Weekends